Uňa De Gato
It is not recommended: for pregnant and breast-feeding women before and after the transplantation of bone marrow and other inner organs
Side effects: no side effects known
One of the most precious gifts of the “natural pharmacy” is the plant called Uncaria tomentosa. This plant, often labelled as the sacred herb of the Incas or as the queen of the Amazon healing herbs, is known by the name of uňa de gato, or cat’s claw.
Indications: all kinds of inflammation – especially arthrosis and arthritis, ulcer diseases of the stomach and duodenum, intestinal diseases, Crohn’s disease, immune deficiency and consequent chronic conditions, tumoral diseases, increased blood pressure, the cleanse the blood vessel walls.
Uňa de gato is recommended mainly for:
- stomach and duodenum ulcers
- intestinal inflammatory diseases, such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
- frequent diseases of the upper respiratory tract
- bronchial asthma
- cardiovascular diseases
- high blood pressure
- skin pimples, itching skin, acne
- boosting the immune system
- cancer diseases