Uña de Gato
Uña de Gato
One of the most precious gifts of the “natural pharmacy” is the plant called Uncaria tomentosa. This plant often labelled as the sacred herb of the Incas or as the queen of the Amazon healing herbs, is known by the name of Uňa de Gato, or cat’s claw.
Indications: all kinds of inflammation – especially arthrosis and arthritis, ulcer diseases of the stomach and duodenum, intestinal diseases, Crohn’s disease, immune deficiency and consequent chronic conditions, tumoral diseases, increased blood pressure, the need to cleanse the blood vessel walls.
Why to Choose Una De Gato
Uňa de gato is recommended mainly for:
- Stomach and duodenum ulcers
- Intestinal inflammatory diseases, such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
- Frequent diseases of the upper respiratory tract
- Bronchial asthma
- Cardiovascular diseases
- High blood pressure
- Skin pimples, itching skin, acne
- Boosting the immune system
- Cancer diseases
It is not recommended:
- For pregnant and breast-feeding women
- Before and after the transplantation of bone marrow and other inner organs
- No side effects are known
Ingredients & Content
Ingredients: Contained in gelatine capsules, Extract of Uncaria Tomentosa (Cat’s Claw) Leaves 80mg, Maize Starch 270mg.
Content: 80 capsules/350 mg
Our Una de Gato is produced, packaged, and laboratory tested directly at the premises of the producer in Slovakia. Advantageous price accessible for everyone. Our products are registered in the ADC list: Uňa de Gato- ADC code- F28E99F5-F701-4C6C-8DBC-0161C66D7717