Reparex Against Grey Hair for Beard & Moustache
Reparex Against Grey Hair for Beard & Moustache
How does it work
Reparex Against Grey for Beard & Moustache is a cosmetic product which restores original beard/moustache colour, but is not a hair dye of any kind! Reparex restores beard/moustache colour naturally from the inside out, unlike hair dyes. The transition is gradual and nobody will ever notice you are using Reparex. Your natural beard/moustache colour is achieved within 7 – 14 days, but a noticeable difference is visible in most cases after just 5 days of use!
WHY IS REPAREX THE RIGHT CHOICE?
- Restores your original beard/moustache colour naturally from the inside out, unlike hair dye
- Gradual transition from grey beard/moustache so it always looks natural
- The first results are visible within 14 days
- Easy to use
- 100% money back guarantee
- Applying Reparex to your beard/moustache only takes 5 – 10 minutes
- Reparex saves money – one bottle lasts up to 2 months
- Reparex is not a hair dye product
How does Reparex work?
You might be surprised when we tell you that human beard/moustache pigment, melanin, is originally colourless. This is caused by the presence of oxygen in its molecules. It changes into a coloured pigment as seen in our beard/moustache by the activity of an enzyme called catalase, which is produced in the beard/moustache root. Catalase eliminates the oxygen from the melanin, which then takes on colour. The ageing process and stress impair the production of catalase, which means that our beard/moustache loses its colour. That´s how our beard/moustache goes grey. Luckily, we have discovered a way to completely restore your pigmentation process so that in the end there are no more grey or white beard/moustache left, just your natural colour. And we really mean your natural colour. How can we do this? We supply your beard/moustache with an enzyme similar to catalase which reduces melanin and thus boosts your pigmentation process, so your beard/moustache will regain its natural colour. What do you think?
How to apply
Direction for use
- Make sure you have properly covered and protected your clothing before using Reparex.
- Use the gloves included in the Reparex package
- Apply small amounts (one or two drops) of Reparex directly onto your beard or moustache roots and massage it in well with your fingertips. During application, it is recommended to apply Reparex directly to your beard/ moustache roots. Apply the same amount of the Reparex uniformly to every location of grey beard/ moustache. Too large an amount of the solution applied on a smaller area may cause a slightly pink shade, but this will wear off and will be washed out during the next use (3 – 4 days).
- Don't wash your beard/ moustache immediately after applying the solution and keep beard/moustache washing to a minimum over the next 1 – 2 weeks.
- We recommend using a hair dryer after each application. This will help to speed up the entire process.
- To achieve the desired result, we recommend ensuring the appropriate application. The appropriate amount is 10ml per application for your whole head and 7ml for your beard and moustache. The amount needed for each use depends on the pigments, density and lenght of your beard and moustache. The appropriate amount of Reparex is very individual for each person.
Applying Reparex to coloured beard/moustache
We do not recommend using Reparex on permanently coloured beard/moustache. Some components of hair dyes may react with Reparex and trigger unwanted colour reactions. A simple rule is that you should not have coloured beard/moustache before applying Reparex. Also do not use Reparex if you only want to conceal greying roots and you have coloured beard/moustache. If you still want to use Reparex and have dyed beard/moustache, you will unfortunately need to have the dyed beard/moustache cut. If you are using washout hair dyes similar to shampoos, you must wait at least 3 weeks between colouring and using Reparex. Wash your beard/moustache frequently during this period.Unwanted staining may occur. Be careful when applying Reparex so it does not come into contact with other surfaces. If this happens, clean the stain immediately with warm water. If you only notice the stain after it dries, remove it with detergents containing chlorine. This process may require several repetitions. Use a cosmetic swab, sponge or cloth. Do not apply the formulation immediately before going to sleep because it may stain bed linen. Apply Reparex at least 1 hour before going to sleep or dry your beard/moustache with a hair dryer.
Instructions and recommendations
Apply Reparex Against Grey for Beard & Moustache everyday or every other day until your beard/ moustache regains its natural colour. After that, continue to use Reparex Against Grey for Beard & Moustache once or twice a week or as needed. If you stop using Reparex Against Grey for Beard & Moustache, your beard/ moustache will become grey again. Please do not forget that our product replaces the natural reduction process in your beard/moustache which has stopped functioning. The process will stop again if you stop using Reparex Against Grey for Beard & Moustache. As already mentioned, beard/moustache colour renewal can take longer for people with very dark or mostly grey beard/ moustache. If you are using Reparex Against Grey for Beard & Moustache for the first time, we recommend reducing beard/moustache washing to a minimum during the first 10 days. Two or three washes per week should be enough. Another option is to only apply the formulation after washing your beard/ moustache and drying it with a towel. The best time to apply Reparex is a short time before sleep.
Ingredients & content
Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol Dioleate, Glycerin, Silver Acetate, G – Reductase, Parfum, Coumarin, Limonene
Volume: 4.39 fl oz. (125 ml)
Attention! For external use only.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a dry, dark place. Light-induced photoreactions may affect the efficacy of this formulation. Always close the dispenser after use, otherwise Reparex may become less effective.
How to use Reparex
Reparex Against Grey Hair is a cosmetic product which restores original hair colour, but is not a hair dye of any kind! Reparex restores hair colour naturally from the inside out, unlike hair dyes. The transition is gradual and nobody will ever notice you are using Reparex. Your natural hair colour is achieved within 7–14 days, but a noticeable difference is visible in most cases after just 5 days of use!
How Reparex works